Servings: 8 servings 1x
- 1/2 a yellow onion diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3 large handfuls spinach
- 1 lb gnocchi
- 28oz marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F. Heat a large oven safe skillet over medium heat. Add the oil and onions to the skillet and saute until soft and fragrant – about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the ground turkey to the skillet and break up into crumbles as it browns. After 3 minutes of browning the ground turkey, pour the salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried oregano and dried basil into the skillet.
- Place the spinach in the skillet and toss to combine with the turkey and onions. Saute until wilted.
- Turn off the heat and pour the gnocchi and marinara sauce in the skillet.Toss to combine all of the ingredients and then cover the top with the shredded mozzarella.
- Place the skillet in oven to bake at 350F for 28-30 minutes. Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, and serve with fresh basil.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.