Servings: 8 servings 1x
- 25oz jar of marinara sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb hot or mild Italian pork sausage (casing cut off if they are links)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Pour marinara sauce and beef broth into a crockpot. Stir together and set to low heat.
- Mix beef, pork sausage, salt, italian seasoning, bread crumbs, egg and worcestershire sauce together in a large mixing bowl – mix until just combined. If you over mix, the meatballs become tough.
- With wet hands roll the mixture into 3 tbsp sized balls placing them into the crockpot as you go. It’s okay if they aren’t all fully covered by the sauce.
- Place the cover on the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours. After 6 hours, remove the lid and toss the meatballs in the sauce. Leave the lid off for 1-2 hours to reduce the liquid in the sauce
- Serve warm however you like!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.