Servings: 2 servings 1x
- 16oz brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fine ground black pepper
- Trim the ends off the brussels sprouts and slice in half
- Add brussels sprouts to a mixing bowl and pour in oil
- Toss until each sprout has oil on it
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on sprouts and toss again
- Place brussels sprouts in an air fryer basket
- Air fry at 425F for 7 minutes
- Remove from the air fryer, give the sprouts a shake and return to the air fryer for another 7 minutes
- Best if enjoyed immediately while hot!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.