The easiest way to make perfectly crispy brussels sprouts at home.
- Trim the ends off the brussels sprouts and slice in half
- Add brussels sprouts to a mixing bowl and pour in oil
- Toss until each sprout has oil on it
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on sprouts and toss again
- Place brussels sprouts in an air fryer basket
- Air fry at 425F for 7 minutes
- Remove from the air fryer, give the sprouts a shake and return to the air fryer for another 7 minutes
- Best if enjoyed immediately while hot!
Keywords: air fryer brussels sprouts, crispy air fryer brussels sprouts, crispy brussels sprouts