Servings: 3 servings 1x
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cut sweet corn off of the ear. Pour pasta into the boiling water.
- Heat oil and butter over medium-low heat in a large skillet and pour corn into the hot pan. Toss the corn in the oil and butter and season with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper.
- Toss and saute until the corn is soft and fragrant. Pour the ricotta and parmesan cheese into the pan and reduce the heat to low.
- Take 1/2 cup of the water from the boiling pasta and pour into the pan with the cheese and corn. Mix until the water and cheese makes a smooth sauce.
- Transfer the cooked pasta directly into the sauce and toss to coat. Slice fresh basil into ribbons and serve the pasta with lots of fresh basil
- You must use freshly grated parmesan for it to mix into the creamy sauce properly
- You can use any kind of dry pasta, but I prefer something like rigatoni or fusili
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.