Servings: 4 servings 1x
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt – optional, but encouraged
- Place the yogurt in a small mixing bowl
- Measure the powdered sugar and cocoa powder into a separate bowl and then pour into a sifter or fine mesh strainer and sift into the bowl with the yogurt. This will ensure there are no clumps in the dip
- Mix the yogurt, powdered sugar and cocoa powder together until a smooth even dip remains.
- Add a small pinch of kosher salt to the dip to bring out the cocoa flavor and stir again. Serve immediately or refrigerate for a bit and serve chilled.
- For a lower sugar option you can use a low sugar yogurt and powdered monkfruit sweetener
- Use dairy free yogurt for a dairy free dip – I like vanilla coconut yogurt best
- Add a few drops of vanilla extract to really intensify the chocolate flavor
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.