Servings: 1 serving 1x
- 2 strips of bacon
- 1 cup veggies of choice
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower rice – fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 egg
- Optional: 1/4 tsp smoked paprika and 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Cook bacon in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Cook to desired crispness. Chop veggies (except for cauliflower rice) while the bacon cooks. Remove cooked bacon from the pan, but leave bacon grease behind.
- Add veggies to the pan with bacon grease. Cook over medium-low heat until soft about 3-4 minutes. Season veggies with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add smoked paprika and turmeric to season, if desired.
- While the veggies cook prepare an egg to put on top. I like fried or poached for this recipe.
- Add cauliflower rice and chopped bacon into the pan and toss to mix. Saute until cauliflower rice is fully warmed through about 5 minutes. Place cauliflower rice stir fry on a plate and top with an egg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.