- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 4oz can diced green chiles
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400F. Mix eggs and milk together in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the 2 boxes of Jiffy mix. Fold in the diced chiles and corn kernels and set batter to the side.
- Heat a well seasoned 10″ cast iron skillet over medium low heat. Place the butter in the skillet. Once the butter is melted, remove the skillet from the heat and pour the batter into the warm skillet with melted butter
- Place the skillet in the oven to bake at 400F for 25 -30 minutes or until the cornbread is baked through and starting to brown on top. Allow to cool slightly and cut into 10 slices.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Reheat in the oven or toaster oven.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.