Servings: 3 servings 1x
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1.5 tbsp chili lime seasoning – I like to use Tajin or Trader Joe’s. Be sure to use a seasoning blend with salt in it or add salt to the blend
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Season boneless skinless chicken thighs on all sides with chili lime seasoning. Prepare to cook chicken thighs in two batches as not to crowd the pan.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp avocado oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat until warm. When the oil is warm add half of the seasoned chicken thighs to the pan and cook for 2 minutes on either side. After 4 minutes reduce the heat slightly to prevent buring.
- Continue cooking for 8 more minutes flipping ever 2 minutes. At this point the internal temperature of the chicken thighs should be 165F. Remove the chicken thighs from the cast iron skillet.
- Add the second half of the avocado oil to the pan over medium heat and repeat the cooking process with the second half of the chicken thighs. Allow the chicken thighs to cool slightly and then enjoy!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.