Servings: 4 servings 1x
- 2 lbs chicken wings (separated into flats and drumettes)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup Carolina gold bbq sauce
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper then top with a baking rack. Mix baking powder, salt, smoked paprika, garlic powder and black pepper in a small bowl. Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel and toss in the baking powder and seasoning mixture. Toss until wings are evenly coated.
- Place wings on the rack on the baking sheet. Bake at 425F for 20 minutes then flip the wings and cook for another 20 minutes. Flip one more time and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven and baste with the bbq sauce. Coat the wings liberally on all sides and return to the oven to bake for 10 more minutes. Allow the wings to cool slightly and serve with homemade ranch and celery.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.