Servings: 3 servings 1x
- 1lb roma tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1.5–2lbs total)
- Fresh basil and balsamic reduction for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Prepare the bruschetta by finely dicing the roma tomatoes. Mince the garlic and mix tomatoes, garlic, parmesan cheese, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dried basil, salt and black pepper together in a mixing bowl
- Cut a slice through the side of the chicken breasts so that you are able to stuff them, but DO NOT cut all the way through into 2 filets. You want to create a little pocket
- Grease a casserole dish with olive oil and place the chicken breasts in the dish. Fill the center of each chicken breast with some of the bruschetta. Cover the tops of the chicken breasts with the rest of the bruschetta
- Place in the oven and bake at 400F for 28-32 minutes depending on the size of the chicken breasts. Check after 28 minutes to ensure that the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165F.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Top with fresh basil and a drizzle of balsamic reduction.
- Serve with pasta, roasted potatoes or rice
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.