Servings: 3 servings 1x
- 3 fillets of mahi mahi (about 6oz each)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Mix seasonings in a small mixing bowl. Pour onto a shallow dish.
- Pat the fish fillets dry with a paper towel. Brush fish fillets with the olive oil and press the fish into the seasoning mixture on the dish – try to get the filets as evenly coated as possible.
- Heat a frying pan or cast iron skillet over medium heat and melt the butter in the pan.
- Place the seasoned filets in the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes flip and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes. Check for the interior temperature of the fish to reach 145F and remove from the pan.
- Allow the fish to cool slightly and enjoy!
- to make this recipe dairy free you can use oil in place of the butter or use a dairy free butter substitute
- add extra spice to the seasoning mixture by adding a shake of cayenne pepper
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.