Servings: 3 servings 1x
- 1 lb salmon cut into 3 filets
- 16oz brussels sprouts cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tbsp pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp hot sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss quartered brussels sprouts in olive oil and place on the baking sheet. Season with salt. Bake at 425F for 15 minutes
- Whisk together bbq sauce, pineapple juice, honey, and hot sauce. After 15 minutes remove the baking sheet from the oven and make space for salmon filets.
- Brush a thick layer of the marinade over the salmon fillets and over the brussels sprouts – save about 1/3 of the marinade for after cooking
- Bake at 425F for 12-15 minutes or until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145F.
- Remove from the oven and immediately brush the salmon and brussels sprouts with more of the bbq marinade. Allow to cool slightly and serve!
- You can use other veggies like broccoli or zucchini if you prefer
- You can use other types of fish but thinner filets will cook faster so cooking times will vary
- If you want to make this without veggies, cut the marinade amount in half
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.