Servings: 2 servings 1x
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette (homemade or store bought)
- Slice chicken breasts in half longways so you have 2 thinner pieces. Add to a large mixing bowl and pour one cup of balsamic vinaigrette into the bowl. Toss to coat chicken completely.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to marinate. Marinate the chicken for at least one hour, but up to 8 hours.
- Remove marinated chicken from the fridge and preheat the grill or grill pan to medium high. Remove chicken from the marinade, but save the marinade on the side.
- Place chicken on the hot grill. Grill on one side for 2 minutes then flip and baste the chicken with extra marinade. Grill for another 2 minutes. Flip and baste again and grill for 2 more minutes. Flip one final time and grill for 2 minutes. Close the grill between each flip.
- The chicken will be on the grill for a total of 8 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165F. Allow the chicken to rest on a cutting board or plate for a few minutes before enjoying.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.