Servings: 4 servings 1x
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cut chicken breast into bite sized cubes. Cube bell pepper and onion and chop broccoli florets into smaller bites if they are large. Place the chicken and cut veggies in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, garlic powder and dried oregano. Pour marinade over the chicken and veggies and toss to coat.
- Pour chicken and veggies onto a parchment lined baked sheet. Bake at 400F for 16 minutes and then broil for 2-3 minutes to lightly crisp the edges of the chicken and veggies.
- Ensure that the chicken reaches an internal temp of 165F and enjoy!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.