Servings: 12 servings 1x
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Add apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, dijon mustard, salt and pepper to a blender and blend on high until thoroughly combined
- Reduce blender speed to medium low and pour olive oil in through the top in a slow and steady stream, increasing the speed as you pour in more oil.
- Blend until a fully mixed dressing remains. Pour into an airtight container for storage. Store in the fridge for up to 1 month.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.