- At least 1 hour prior to cooking soak wooden skewers in water and marinate the chicken
- To marinate, combine almond butter, coconut aminos, lime juice, sesame oil, fish sauce, rice vinegar, and sriracha in a large mixing bowl. Cube the chicken thighs and add to the mixing bowl with the marinade. Toss to coat the thighs and place in the fridge to marinate
- After at least 1 hour of marinating, remove from the fridge and slide the chicken onto the skewers – save any excess marinade
- Heat a greased grill pan over medium heat
- Add the chicken to the warm grill pan and rotate every 2 minutes. As you rotate the skewers brush on any extra marinade
- Continue cooking and rotating until you have cooked the skewers for 12 minutes total
- Remove from the heat and enjoy! store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days
** You can use chicken breasts in place of chicken thighs, you can use soy sauce in place of coconut aminos, and you can use any kind of nut butter in place of the almond butter.