Servings: 2 servings 1x
- 1 pork tenderloin (about one pound)
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper
** I usually double this recipe because frequently pork tenderloin comes in a two pack
- Mix dijon mustard, brown sugar, sea salt, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl. Pat the pork tenderloin dry and brush the marinade over the top using a basting brush – you will want a thick even layer of the marinade
- Preheat your air fryer to 350F. Spray the air fryer basket with a spray oil and place the pork tenderloin in it. Cook the pork at 350F for 22-25 minutes. Check the internal temperture with an electronic thermometer and when it reaches 145F-150F the pork is done.
- Remove the pork from the air fryer and allow the pork to rest on a cutting board for 5-10 minutes before slicing into rounds.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.