Servings: 3 servings 1x
- 4–6 slices of bread (for smaller slice size use 6, for larger use 4)
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 and 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Slice bread into thirds to make sticks. Whisk together eggs, milk, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt.
- Dip the bread into the egg mixture to soak for about 2 minutes. I don’t like to soak the bread for longer because it can get too soggy and fall apart.
- Preheat air fryer to 300F and spray the basket with spray oil. Place French toast sticks in the basket. Air fry at 300F for 5 minutes, flip and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Increase the air fryer heat to 400F and cook for another 2 minutes just to brown the French toast sticks. Serve with powdered sugar and maple syrup.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.