Servings: 3 servings 1x
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Mix cornstarch, salt, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Toss cauliflower florets in oil and then in the cornstarch and seasoning mixture.
- Preheat air fryer to 375F and place cauliflower on air fryer tray. Air fry cauliflower at 375F for 10 minutes tossing once halfway through.
- Heat butter and hot sauce in the microwave or on the stove top until evenly combined.
- Pour butter and hot sauce mixture over the cooked cauliflower. Toss in a mixing bowl until all of the florets are evenly coated. Air fry again at 375F for 3 more minutes. Serve immediately
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.